Craigslist boiled down

Friday, March 09, 2007

The great debate

I am well aware that 99% of my links are dead at anytime. After all, CL deletes most postings after 7 days. So I've always considered "Craigslist Losers" a living page- always dying a bit, hanging on by a few funny links. Besides it's hard to find good junk on CL everyday. Days will pass and nothing even remotely odd will pass by my screen.

As for why I don't just copy and paste. Well I've never been to law school but I'm pretty sure uploading someone else's content is illegal. After-all someone wanted to post on Craigslist not Craigslist losers. When I read other sites referring to CL they usually just post a link and comment on the nutter who wrote the info.

So what it comes down to is this:
I want to be able to appreciate and share with everyone the weirdos posting on CL legally. Maybe it's not very convenient now,
But in the long run but it keeps me out of jail.

1 Comments:

Blogger SmallTownNYC said...

great blog!

10:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home