Craigslist boiled down

Friday, March 10, 2006

Like Jesus to the freaks


I love this posting- but sadly it's in a forum and I'm not sure if a link would direct connect to it. So for your viewing pleasure- here is a posting from a woman who needs a man.
Badly.

"Stop flagging me so I can get a date before Idie < amanda_marie > 03/09 23:30:54

Why is it that when ever I post I get flagged? I find it so odd? My add reads “I’m just looking for a real, honest nice man please reply with a photo” So I am left wondering if I am being flagged everyday, 200 times a day as a punishment for being vain? I must be stupid because I just don’t get it. And who is sitting at home sending me e-mails that read like this. “YOU”RE SPAM, YOU’RE A PERV, YOU ARE SPAM, YOURE NOT REAL!” ( who is that person with so much time to spend on me? wanna DATE?) I’m like sitting at home in tears because “I’m not real” I’m not? Than my entire life is a ruse? I must be doing something wrong or my name must just provoke people to feel the need to send me creepy e-mails that leave me wondering, “am I spam?” Or maybe this is just my calling, I’m like Jesus to the freaks? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? Stop flagging me so I can get a date before I DIE! I'm not even kidding!!!! Cheers!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home